Spirituality for Recovery Coaches - 12 CEUs
Got Spirituality? Spirituality is not only a deeply personal subject, it is often a large component of recovery. So, how do you guide someone through their own process while managing your own stuff?
The purpose of this program is to help you as a recovery coach understand what spirituality is and how you would help someone in their own process of discovering spirituality. This two day course will help you explore your own beliefs and values as it comes to spirituality. This training will provide you with the tools and resources needed as a recovery coach so you can speak about spirituality in a way that is accepting of others.
Just like the RCA, this training is going to challenge you in a way that helps to promote your own understanding of spirituality. We believe that spirituality plays a large part in recovery and hope that by completing this course, you will be able to help those you serve understand, accept and embrace spirituality for themselves.
Participants in this course will:
- Define spirituality.
- Explore personal beliefs and values as it comes to spirituality.
- Discover how to work with others whose spiritual beliefs may be different than yours.
- Learn about the tools, resources, and language needed for a recovery coach to address spirituality in a way that is inclusive.
Recovery Coaching and Spirituality
12 CEUs, Registration Fee: $250
(Optional Ethics Training of Trainers (TOT) can be added at registration for an additional $250.)
- March 12-13, 2018, Monday and Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- July 24 - 25, 2018, Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- November 13-14, 2018, Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Wednesday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Rocky Hill, Connecticut