Becoming A Trainer
We want you to train our programs back in your home state!
Each of the CCAR Curriculums has been designed to have an accompanying Train the Trainer component. Interested participants can attend the Train the Trainers immediately following any one of our programs.
Becoming a Trainer
If you have prior training or facilitation experience, you may be interested learning what it takes to train one of our curriculums. Time at one of our Train the Trainer programs is spent reviewing the curriculum in great detail, taking good care to ensure each participant is comfortable and feels confident to lead the training. Once participants have successfully the TOT program, they will be required to sign an agreement which outlines all the logistics necessary to purchase manuals, register trainings, etc. Trainers are provided with all training materials, slides, videos, etc. We take great pride in providing additional TA and support if necessary.
What if I have already taken a CCAR Class and just need the TOT component?
We have many participants who have attended classes in the past, be it in CT or in another state. If you have already completed a training and want to be able to train that curriculum, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases, depending on how long ago you have completed a program, we may waive your fee to attend the core class and just have you pay to attend the TOT portion.
Two Day RCA Training of Trainers program
Registration fee: $650
This special two day training is for individuals who have already completed the five day RCA training program and would now like to learn how to train the curriculum.
- January 17-18, 2019, Thursday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Grand Rapids, Michigan
- February 16-17, 2019, Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Green Bay, WI
- April 26-27, 2019, Friday and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m- Aurora, CO
- June 24-25, 2019, Monday and Tuesday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Hartford, CT
- July 12-13, 2019, Friday and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Aurora, CO
- November 8-9, 2019, Friday and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. - Aurora, CO