- Understand the different justice settings where recovery coaches can serve
- Learn about the barriers and resources that people involved within these settings can face
- Explore the ethical considerations of serving in these systems
- Explore how culture and stigma can affect people involved within this system and people affected by incarceration
- Know how to serve in the capacity of your expertise by staying in your lane
- Demonstrate how to utilize the skills of a recovery coach to support those within justice settings.
Preregistration is required. All online trainings include self-paced prework to be done prior to attending.
This offer is good for 12 CEs.