Participants who attend the CCAR Ethical Considerations for Recovery Coaches training will
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as an RC
All participants who successfully complete the Ethics Training will be provided with 12 CEUs.
The $250 fee includes materials and lunch each day.