Recovery coaching as a peer-to-peer recovery support services has grown exponentially over the past few years. Over 12,500 coaches have been trained using the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy alone. The issue of ethical considerations has been discussed in many circles yet formal training has been lacking. This two day training addresses this critical need. Using presentations, small group work, and role play many areas will be addressed including: defining the coaching service role and functions, coaching standards, issues of vulnerability, ethical decision making, performance enhancement and legal issues. Space is limited.
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as an RC
To register for an upcoming training, please click here.
To learn more about the Training of Trainer program for this curriculum, please click here.