CART Online Training
Online Webinar Series for Recovery Coaches
Since 2015 CCAR’s Center For Addiction Recovery Training (CART) has been providing ongoing professional development and training through our Online Webinar Training Series. Topics for our webinars are selected based on training evaluations, current needs in the field, and input from coaches and trainers shared during our training programs.
Past webinar topics:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cultural Competence
- Building Recovery Capital
- Stages of Change
- Eliminating Stigma
- Writing SMART Goals/Recovery Wellness Planning
- Burn out – the importance of self care
- Recovery Coaching as a Group Process
- How to include family/ loved ones in the process
- Identifying mental health issues – when to refer
- How to deal with Relapse
- The RC as an Advocate/Connecting to the community
As CART has been recognized as an approved training provider with the Connecticut Certification Board all sessions will offer CEU credit. These online courses will not only sharpen your skills as a Trainer, and or Recovery Coach, but will provide you with the hours needed to obtain, or maintain, certification as a Recovery Coach.
A one year membership costs only $99.00.
- The membership includes access to a new webinar each month (12 per year), recordings and powerpoints as well as access to all our previously recorded webinars.
- Webinars may be purchased for a one time fee of $25. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.