Becoming A Facilitator
We want you to facilitate our programs back in your home state or country!
Our Authorized Facilitator Program is BACK!!!
The process outlined below is for NEW facilitators ONLY. If you are a current facilitator, please read here.
One of the greatest roles CCAR Authorized Facilitators take on is that of coach. During the facilitation process, we actively listen, ask good questions, discover and manage our own stuff, all while treating each participant as a resource. These are the same foundational pillars that we stress to Recovery Coach Professionals... and now, Recovery Coach Professional - Facilitators!
We created the Recovery Coach Professional – Facilitator (RCPF) designation to help ensure a high standard for anyone that facilitates CCAR curriculum and to be ever mindful of the role of coaching in the facilitation process.
What is an RCP-F?
- A CCAR Authorized Facilitator who has demonstrated great coaching skills and maintains fidelity during the facilitation process as evidenced by participant feedback and/or an audit of the facilitator’s training.
- A CCAR Authorized Facilitator who has the ability to facilitate any CCAR Training curricula.*
- A CCAR Authorized Facilitator who has and maintains Recovery Coach Professional Designation to demonstrate continued professional development as a coach. You MUST be RCP designated prior to completing the application below.
Note:* Having the ability to train all curricula does not mean a facilitator has to train all curricula.
An RCP-F is NOT:
- A Core Trainer. The Core Trainer role has been discontinued. CCAR is now the only organization authorized to train new CCAR Authorized Facilitators.
How does one become an RCP-F?
- Obtains and maintains Recovery Coach Professional (RCP) Designation
- Completes an Authorized Facilitator Application
- Completes the Authorized Facilitator Training
Please note: You must be Recovery Coach Professional (RCP) Designated prior to submitting an application. Please click here to find out more about that process and how to apply.
Your application will be reviewed by a member of the training team. Once approved, you will get a link to register for the Authorized Facilitator Training. The cost of this training is $3,000 USD per participant.
Upcoming Dates and Times for Authorized Facilitator Training (on our online [Zoom] platform):
- Monday and Tuesday, December 12th-13th, 10am-2pm EST
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Maysha Zakrevskyy, Learning Experience Team Manager, at Maysha@ccar.us
Requirement: You must have CCAR Recovery Coach Professional Designation prior to completing the application below.
The application below is for NEW facilitators ONLY. If you are a current facilitator, please read here.