The webinars that have run through this series have focused on the following topics:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cultural Competence
- Building Recovery Capital
- Stages of Change
- Eliminating Stigma
- Recovery Wellness Planning
- Recovery Coaching as a Group Process
- How to include family/ loved ones in the process
- Identifying mental health issues – when to refer
- How to deal with relapse
- The RC as an Advocate/Connecting to the community
- Collaborative Documentation
CCAR has been recognized as an approved training provider with the Connecticut Certification Board and all sessions will offer CEU credit. These online webinars will not only sharpen your skills as a Trainer, and or Recovery Coach, but will provide you with the hours needed to obtain, or maintain, certification as a Recovery Coach. Each webinar will last approximately one (1) hour, and participants will be awarded one (1) CEU for their attendance.
Graduates of the RCA will be able to review modules of the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy, while learning about how to use those skills.
A one year membership costs only $200.00.
All webinars will be recorded and can be accessed online anytime after the air date, once you make the purchase.