As of November 1, 2021 we began rolling out the new materials for the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy©, we are continuing forward with this process for all of our curriculums, this webpage will have all updates, request forms, and information you will need. We will send out appropriate communications with information and dates so you are aware of when to check for updates.
The following materials have been released:
- CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© Participant Manual
- CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© Facilitator Manual
- CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© PowerPoints
In addition to the updated CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© materials, we released a:
- Protraxx User Guide
The Protraxx User Guide is not be a mandatory purchase, and it can also be supplied in PDF format, however, we do believe this user guide contains pertinent information for facilitators to be able to navigate the Protraxx system, as well as assist participants in doing so, as well.
We will next be releasing:
- CCAR Ethical Communications for Recovery Coaches© Participant Manual
- CCAR Ethical Communications for Recovery Coaches© Facilitator Manual
Some overall changes we would like you to be aware of, please read the list below carefully.
- All materials will be bound, there will be no more 3-ring binders for facilitator guides
- The facilitator guides will no longer list page and slide numbers, however, there will be space for you to write them in, if you desire
- There will likely be a cost increase in manuals, due to printing and shipping costs, it will be respective to the work that has gone into the new materials
As an active facilitator it is important that if you would like a new set of CCAR Recovery Coach Academy© manuals, please use the form to request them below. PowerPoints will be uploaded to the password secured webpage, as they are now.