Recovery Coach Professional Renewal
You may choose to renew your RCP Designation for one (1) or two (2) year(s) at a time, for a fee of $49 per year.
Because of our desire to remain steadfast to a coaching model, we believe that you are your own best resource in deciding your pathway for continued professional development in the area of recovery coaching. You may choose from one of the following ways to demonstrate your dedication to improving your own art and science of recovery coaching for each calendar year:
- Currently serve as a recovery coach (paid or volunteer)
- Develop and deliver a webinar for Recovery Coaches to be used as part of the CCAR Training monthly webinar series (1 webinar per year)
- Attend at least 10 hours of training/professional development (per year)
- Serve on 10 RCP panels (per year) as a peer reviewer
- IARCP Members may develop a curriculum that addresses the three-legged stool.
Please be sure you have read the Code of Ethics and Conduct for CCAR RCPs